Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Peoplemark has an immediate opening for a bulk operator.
As a bulk operator your responsibilities will include:
• Transferring bulk refrigerant gases (non-flammable and flammable) using pumps, compressors, piping, flexible hoses, etc.
• Transporting bulk containers using a yard tractor.
• Inspecting safety equipment related to operating a high hazard process.
• Grounding of equipment to prevent arc flash hazards.
• Initiating action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality systems.
• Identifying and recording problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
• Initiating, recommending or providing solutions, and verifying the implementation of those solutions.
• Excellent communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
• Good safety performance
You must also be self-motivated and have a reliable attendance record.
This is a temp-to-hire position. You will start receiving benefits after 90 days.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse and engaged workforce. We put our relationships with our employees and our clients at the heart of everything we do, each and every day. We are always looking for phenomenal, service-oriented individuals to join our team, and are committed to helping them grow in their careers.